Acta Verba Provided Event Management and PR Services for Various HP Projects
The topics varied from automated testing, security, compliance through service management and automation to executive media outreach.
Approach: We wanted to engage not only current customers and partners, but also the media and the QA experts nationwide. So in 2013 we launched, in cooperation with ICT Media, a national online survey on “Software Quality Assurance – practices and perceptions in Bulgaria”.
- Within 2 weeks, the survey was taken by 260 experts from 166 different organizations.
- The results were presented at a special event attended by media and HP customers and prospects.
Some media coverage (in Bulgarian):
- Infoweek: 92% of exploitable vulnerabilities are in software;
- Computerworld: Security, efficiency and faster time to market as the top benefits from the automated software testing;
- CIO magazine: HP&Experian 3 pages case study of managing dynamic business environments. Link to the online version of the publication.
Acta Verba provided PR services to cover the visit of Herbert Rastbichler, CEE Vice President and Managing Director at HP. We wanted to emphasize on the importance of our country and local talent on the HP map. The briefing for key media took place in informal and friendly environment and resulted in good coverage. One example is available below:
- Computerworld: Bulgaria is a key country for us.