CLICO Bulgaria announced the start of their summer CLICO Partner Sales Academy
The main technologies for cybersecurity will be presented in a series of online trainings between August 6 and October 8
CLICO Bulgaria announced the initiative – CLICO Partner Sales Academy. The online cybersecurity academy will offer a series of trade seminars for CLICO’s partners in Bulgaria, which will explain the main security technologies that every organization should consider – from law firms and accounting firms, through municipalities and manufacturing organizations, to telecoms and banks.
The online trainings will be free for CLICO Bulgaria’s partners, and the application for participation can be filled here:
As part of the initiative, the company, as the largest specialized representative of information security technologies and exclusive distributor of global brands, including SentinelOne, PaloAlto Networks, Check Point Software Technologies, Forcepoint, F5 Networks, Imperva, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Exabeam , Rapid7, CyberArk, SailPoint, Micro Focus, Gemalto (Thales Group), Tufin, Aruba Networks and Acronis, will offer trainings related to their products.
The topics are:
- Presentation of the new partnership program of CLICO Bulgaria; introduction to Partner Sales Academy and presentation of the company’s newest technology partner – Micro Focus
- Protection of online applications – WAF
- Endpoint protection and response- EDR
- Data loss prevention – DLP
- Behavioral analysis and collection of logs from all systems in the organization – SIEM & UEBA
- Privileged access and identity management – PAM & IAM
- Security of industrial networks – OT / SCADA and IoT
- Vulnerability management. Attack resistance test. Can we fool the attackers?
- User authentication and encryption. Risk management by imposing network security policies
- Next generation firewalls – NGFW
- Network access control – NAC
- Database security – DB Security
- Security Orchestration, Automation and Response of our means of protection – SOAR
Each seminar will include a final test and will last about an hour. Prizes are also provided for the three best performing participants, as well as for the participants who participated in a larger number of seminars.
Information security is the most dynamically developing segment of information technologies. Rapidly changing threats and the advent of cloud technologies and infrastructures are creating a rapid dynamic that requires businesses to simultaneously digitalize, comply with the security regulations to which they are subject, and protect their information from external influences. Information security manufacturers are evolving at the same pace. Artificial intelligence and the automation of threat detection, as well as their prevention, are constantly changing and modernizing. Our goal is to provide access to a larger circle of people to innovations in the field to increase the potential of their cyber defense” said Alexander Stamenov, Regional Manager, CLICO Bulgaria.
Some of the coverage is available below:
Computerworld.bg: The summer online CLICO Partner Sales Academy begins in August