The international Innovation in Software Technologies and Automation Conference (ISTA Con) took place in Sofia on 18-19 November 2015. Acta Verba took care of the end-to-end organization, event promotion and management of the conference.
Some of the provided services include:
- inviting new speakers;
- attracting sponsors;
- attracting attendees;
- event management and logistics;
- PR and digital marketing.
The conference at a glance:
- 2 days;
- 4 parallel tracks;
- 25+ sessions;
- 4 hands-on;
- 30 speakers from 3 continents;
- more than 700 attendees.
Engaged media partners:
- Kaldata, HiComm, Technews, Greentech, Computerworld, iteventz;
- 25 articles;
- 6 interviews with speakers:
- Richard Soley (an interview in Computerworld);
- Jim Holmes (an interview in Computerworld; two interviews in Technews – 1 and 2);
- Deyan Vitanov: (two interviews in Technews – 1 and 2).
ISTA Con is organized by 5 of the biggest IT companies in Bulgaria: SAP Labs Bulgaria, Infragistics, VMware, Musala Soft and Experian. Among the sponsors of the event are: SBTech, eCommera, Milestone Systems, NaXex Technological Development, Axway, Software AG, Paddy Power Technology, Pluralsight, ScaleFocus, Luxoft and Telerik, a Progress Company.