With Recorded Future, the new solution in CLICO’s portfolio, every organization can find out if somebody is preparing an attack against them or is trading with their confidential data in the Dark Web
CLICO announced a new partnership with Recorded Future. The platform is a highly specialized security solution that accelerates the work of SOC and CERT by providing real-time information about cyber threats against the protected organization.
“The Recorded Future platform will provide an entirely new look and knowledge about the security of the organization and the cyber threats it is facing. It provides real-time answers to questions such as: what do cyber criminals know about our organization? Do they plan to attack? Is there data leakage from our organization, is the data being traded with or discussed in Darknet and what are they? What attacks relevant to our organization are being prepared or executed in the moment in the global cyber space? The knowledge and the information provided by Recorded Future give the companies the opportunity for quick, preemptive measures for blocking future attacks. We’re happy to be able to offer such a powerful tool in the hands of our clients an we’re already seeing big interest from the finance and telco sectors”, said Alexander Stamenov, Country Manager, CLICO Bulgaria.
Тhe platform monitors and analyzes data from various types of reputation databases, including vulnerability databases, enriching the content with the results of the work of an internal cybersecurity research center called Insikt Group. The Recorded Future technology enables the automatic correlation of data from many sources, precise description of the security status and related problems , and the entire analytical results are presented in an accessible and easy way.
“Our platform contextualizes 850,000 sources, including 1,500 dark web hacking forums, six billion entities, and 75 billion references – making us the world’s largest provider of intelligence for enterprise security. We accelerate the work of security teams by reducing the time needed to manage incidents, and enable visibility into open and classified sources to give users insight into what threats and vulnerabilities are actually important in the organization.” – adds Mateusz Olszewski, Sales Executive Eastern Europe at Recorded Future. “We are excited to partner with CLICO as the only complete and universal security intelligence platform in their distributor’s portfolio, and our partnership will strengthen our position on the market in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe.”
Among the options, provided by Recorded Future are:
- Brand Intelligence – With the help of the built-in monitoring lists, it is possible to indicate the name of the company and subsidiaries, owned domains, used technology stack and many other elements specific for the protected organization. The analytical engines inside the platform then enable early alerting about threats to our brand, e.g. detecting domain abuse, impersonating an organization, phishing campaigns using our image, planned cyber attacks on our company, leakage of employees’ credentials and many others.
- SecOps Intelligence – a mechanism inside the Recorded Future Security Intelligence platform that enables SecOps / SOC and CERT departments to make faster decisions based on data inside the platform. The concept of using a reliable source of information allows to accelerate work in response to security incidents at any stage. Organizations adopting SecOps Intelligence can also use the SandBox engines built into Recorded Future for files and URLs. The platform offers many built-in integrations with popular SIEM and SOAR class solutions to automate analytical and reactionary processes in SecOps activities, and is also open to its proprietary use of its capabilities via API.
- Threat Intelligence – one of the functions within the Recorded Future Security Intelligence Platform for quick and immediate access to information on global and local threats. All the intelligence and data inside the solution enables real-time search, presenting a complete set of results, including information about connections and contextual data. The information presented by the solution gives a quick answer to the questions: who may attack us or who did it? What were the motivations for doing this? For each object associated with a given threat (company, IP address, domain, hash, location, etc.), Recorded Future presents a dedicated Intelligence Card containing a complete set of necessary information.
- Vulnerability Intelligence – a functionality designed to monitor vulnerabilities on a global scale, as well as those applicable to the IT environment of the protected organization. Its main task is to determine the Risk Score for each vulnerability in real time in order to make the level of threat real. This type of contextual information helps security departments to properly define a priority list for actions to correct or compensate for vulnerabilities.
- Third-Party Intelligence – a mechanism for monitoring the security of subsidiaries, business partners, technology partners or related companies. Thanks to this approach, Recorded Future offers an additional portion of data on the security status of the organization within the ecosystem of the protected entity. This tool inside the Security Intelligence Platform extends the level of awareness of SecOps departments and allows for early response in the event of cyber threats towards these companies.
- Geopolitical Intelligence – a collection of geopolitical information that may be necessary for decision-makers within the organization. The information also covers planned attacks on physical resources such as cities, buildings, regions or countries. The module accelerates the process of making critical decisions using OSINT contextual data on geopolitical threats and trends.
Some of the coverage is available below:
TechNews.bg: A New Security Solution on the Bulgarian Market
Computerworld.bg: A Solution Helps Organization Know if their Data is in the Dark Web